Things to Do in Dubai
Dubai is the most popular tourist area in the world. Whether you’re looking for a place to relax and enjoy the sun, or you’re looking for something more excitement-filled, there’s something here for you. So whether you’re looking for a day trip, an overnight stay, or something to do all year long, we’ve got just the thing.
What to see when you’re in Dubai
Dubai has a lot to offer with its variety of attractions, including stunning architecture, glittering shopping malls, and lively entertainment.
One of the most popular attractions is the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. The Burj Khalifa stands at 828 metres tall—that’s 1,821 feet. It’s also the ninth-largest building in the world by height. The Dubai Mall is another major attraction in this city, which is an open-air mall that spans over 2 million square metres.
If you’re looking for something a little less touristy but still enjoyable, consider visiting one of Dubai’s parks: there are two main parks in Dubai: Jumeirah Park and Umm Suqeim Park. Both parks have a lot to offer with their lush green areas and beautiful greenery. If you’re looking for something more active while you’re here, try climbing one of the many nearby sand dunes!
Any time you visit any destination like Dubai, it can be easy to get overwhelmed with all the sights and sounds coming at you from every direction. So take time out to step back and enjoy what you see; it’ll be worth your while when you come back again someday!
What to do in Dubai for fun
There’s no shortage of things to do in Dubai, but we’ve narrowed down what you should do if you’re visiting for a few days.
Of course, there are the attractions that are a must-see while in Dubai. You can visit the World Trade Centre, or take a ride on the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. Catch a show at The Dubai Mall, or explore some of the city’s many museums and galleries.
But there’s so much more to see and do here that you’ll want to make sure you don’t miss out on any of it! Here are some suggestions for other activities you might enjoy during your visit to Dubai:
1) Enjoy sunshine at Jumeirah Beach Park
2) Explore the stunning architecture of Dubai Creek
3) Take a leisurely walk along its boardwalk
4) Get lost among the maze-like alleys of Deira
How to get around Dubai
Driving in Dubai can be a confusing experience, especially when you first enter the city. With so many traffic lights and intersections to navigate, it can be difficult to figure out where you’re going. But don’t worry! This guide will help you get around Dubai by using the public transportation system.
The bus is one of the most popular ways to get around Dubai. It’s easy to use and offers ticket prices that vary depending on your destination. To get a bus ticket, simply go to any of the kiosks that are located at most major intersections across the city. It’s also easy for tourists to purchase an e-ticket for their trip through the official website.
The Metro is another great way to travel; it doesn’t have as many stops as the bus, but it does offer a more direct line from one point in Dubai to another. The Metro has two lines: Red and Green, with different stops scattered throughout each line’s route. The Metro also connects with other transport options like buses and taxis, so once you board you can compare all available transport options before deciding on which is best for you.
If you want something even faster than a train or an express bus, then getting a taxi is the way
How to get around Dubai without spending too much money
The best way to explore Dubai is by walking. There’s so much to see and do, the best way to get around is by strolling down the street, taking in all the sights.
If you’re looking for cheap ways to travel in Dubai, consider catching public transport. The city has an extensive bus network that will take you anywhere you want to go.
If public transport isn’t your style, don’t worry—our guide on where to find cheap flights in Dubai can help you land a low cost flight no matter what kind of travel budget you have!
10 things to do in Dubai if you’re a luxury traveller
1. Take a ride on the Dubai Metro
The Dubai Metro has been ranked as one of the best in the world for its reliability, speed, and efficiency. It’s also easier to navigate than other metro systems, making it perfect for visitors to Dubai. You never know what you might see or run into while riding the rails!
2. Visit the Dubai Mall
Dubai’s version of New York’s Times Square, Dubai Mall is home to many popular shops and restaurants that are sure to make your experience in Dubai even more enjoyable. Whether you’re looking for something a little less extravagant or just want to pick up some souvenirs before heading back home, this is the place to be!
3. Witness an Emirates Airline Airbus A380 take off from Al Maktoum Airport
Dubai International Airport is home to Emirates Airline’s A380 fleet, which offers beautiful views of both the UAE and Dubai City skyline. The airport also offers an impressive collection of art installations inside its terminal concourses that add a little bit of class and uniqueness to your flight.
4. Watch World Championship Boxing at Omnisports Arena
If you’re looking for high-quality boxing action with top-level
10 things to do if you’re a budget traveller
If you’re on a budget and visiting Dubai for a short period of time, here are ten things to do in Dubai.
1) Take a walk in the old town: The old town is located just steps away from the Corniche. It’s a great place to visit when you want to soak up the local culture and history. This section of the city is also home to some interesting museums like the Al Fahidi Historical Museum, which gives visitors an insight into Dubai’s past.
2) Have dinner at one of Dubai’s iconic restaurants: Ranging from India-inspired fare like Lassi at Rasoi or Butter Chicken at Tandoori Hut, to international dishes like Shahi Paneer or Mughlai Karahi, there are plenty of options for those looking for cuisine that excites their taste buds. Also be sure to check out our favourite restaurants for affordable prices.
3) Visit Burj Khalifa: For those who want to experience something more exciting than food and culture, head over to Burj Khalifa where you can take in some breathtaking views while indulging in activities like window shopping or playing games with prizes such as prepaid credit cards and vouchers.
4) Do a desert safari:
10 things to do if you’re a family traveller in Dubai.
If you’re looking for a vacation spot where you can get away from the hustle and bustle, but still have plenty to do, Dubai is the place for you. Whether you’re with your family or travelling solo, there are plenty of things to do in Dubai.
Here are 10 activities that will make your trip memorable:
1) Check out the Burj Khalifa at night! The tallest building in the world offers unparalleled views of Dubai’s skyline and beautiful lights all night long.
2) Visit a beach! Whether it’s Ras Al Khaimah, Jumeirah Beach Park, or any other beach in Dubai, you’ll be able to find sand and sun as well as water sports that satisfy even the most hardened of athletes.
3) Go on a camel safari! If you love animals and want to see them up close-and-personal, taking a ride on one of these majestic creatures is guaranteed to be a fun experience.
4) Take an evening cruise down the creek! This is one of the best ways to explore Dubai’s stunning beauty at dusk while listening to live music and enjoying delicious food.
5) Eat your way through Dubai! There are so many restaurants
10 things to do if you’re an international visitor.
If you’re an international visitor, there are some things that you should know about Dubai before you come. If you want to get the most out of your trip, take a look at these 10 things to do.
1. Learn about Dubai’s culture
2. See the world’s largest shopping mall
3. Visit the Dubai Mall
4. Get lost in the souk (market)
5. Rent a car and explore Dubai’s other sights
6. Take a dune safari in the desert
7. Eat street food at one of the many food courts
8. Go on a desert bike ride through nature reserves
9. Hire an electric scooter for a quick ride around town
10. Have fun with water sports!